Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Hunger Games

 I just started the book The Hunger Games and Katniss (the main character) seems like a person who keeps to herself.  I think this because in the beginning I feel like she doesn't try to be nice to anyone. For example in the very very beginning she isn't very nice to the cat. In real life I don't think that this really matters but I think that this cat represents a symbol that something deep will happen later in the book.
 I think that this cat resembles another character that she will not get along with. She seems like the character who wouldn't give anyone a chance. For example when she actually starts participating in the Hunger Games she is going to need to use strategy and befriend her component. 
 I also think that she is going to need a lot of support from her family. In a competition like this everyone needs as much support as they can get. Even if another character isn't the nicest of them all. Everyone deserves an equal chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment